Wednesday, March 17, 2010

about 5 years ago.....


I re-met Corey (also known as BEANS) and we started a crazy journey together, not knowing where we'd end up...
and today, 5 years later I'm Mz. Beans now, and I realize that Love is a wild ride. I'm hopelessly taken by this man and it still baffles me how our love for each other has taken us from one stage of life to another.
We got married on November 14, 2009 and honeymooned in Las Vegas before coming back to our new home.
About 5 years ago, I never would have imagined that we would go through the obstacles that we've endured and learned from. I'm so glad it's Beans that I get to share my life with.... After being friends first, I've grown so close to him and I just can't wait to see our lives unfold into one.

The fun is just beginning......

No comments:

Post a Comment