Tuesday, March 30, 2010

destiny fulfilled

No, I don't mean Beyonce and those other chicks.... I mean Barack Hussein Obama.
I can't even begin to comment on the immense sense of pride that I'm feeling right now. A few days ago, Beans and I witnessed another historical moment together. President Barack Obama, the HNIC (LOL), made a monumental leap in history for black people and Americans in general. He passed the healthcare reform; something that other presidents have tried unsuccessfully to do. I love Obama. You just gotta love that tenacity, perseverence, and faith.

Ok, so since I started this post, there has been a lot of hoopla over this healthcare reform. People have tried to block it, stop it and continue to voice negativities about it all. But what good is having something if you don't work for it. You can't please all the people, all the time. Things that are just handed to you easily hold a lot less weight in regards to value. This thing is going to take time.... Rome was not built in a day. I wish people would stop blaming Obama. He's not God, although he is highly favored. We can't blame him for all the world's shortcomings. This man is making history and I'm so proud....

more to come on "destiny fulfilled"





No comments:

Post a Comment